DACC’s Accreditation 2014 journey begins and ends with you—our students, faculty, and staff!
We are very proud of Doña Ana Community College’s direction, accomplishments, and vision and are preparing to tell the world how great we are.
While significant amount of time and hard work will go into this project, we look forward to working as a team to reach the common goal of making DACC even better.
- In the United States, colleges and universities voluntarily seek accreditation from nongovernmental bodies.
- There are two types of educational accreditation: institutional and specialized. The Higher Learning Commission conducts institutional accreditation.
- DACC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The Commission accredits more than 1,000 colleges and universities in 19 states. The states are Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, New Mexico, South Dakota, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- DACC’s next comprehensive evaluation for continued accreditation will begin April 28, 2014.
- DACC has formed a 2014 accreditation committee.
- For additional information on HLC- DACC accreditation, go to http://www.ncahlc.org.